Klaus Becker, Chairman of The N.C. Zeitgeist Foundation attended in his function as German Honorary Consul the Consular Conference organized by the German Embassy in Washington from Nov. 13 to Nov. 15.
He met with Ambassador Dr. Peter Wittig, Deputy Chief of Mission Boris Ruge and with more than 30 other German Honorary Consuls.
The program comprised the discussion of following topics:
· Bilateral Economic Relations and Transatlantic Trade
· Current Political Situation
· Communications and Culture Department
· Administrative and Consular Matters
· Presentation by the Science and Technology Section
· Presentation of Bilateral Tax Issues
The Conference was a full success. The pictures show
· The whole group of the Honorary Consuls
· Picture with Margaret Rosenfeld, Honorary Consul in Raleigh and Deputy Chair of our Foundation.
Comments are closed.