Peter Beyer and Hanna Dohmen in front of the Bundestag building.
The Dohmen family in Charlotte is pleased to know that their daughter Hanna, a junior in the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University studying Regional and Comparative Studies of Europe and Asia, will participate in an internship at the offices of Peter Beyer MdB in Berlin. Peter Beyer is a Member of the German Federal Parliament and has been serving as the Coordinator of Transatlantic Relations at the Federal Foreign Office since April 2018. The relationship was established while Peter Beyer visited Charlotte upon invitation of The N.C. Zeitgeist Foundation.
- About Us
- The N.C. German Community
News and Events
- German Bundestag and Transatlantic Relations: Peter Beyer
- German Honorary Consul for NC, Klaus Becker, Keynote Speaker at Columbia World Affairs Council Luncheon, September 6th
- The Equestrian World Comes To Tryon, N.C.!
- Annual White Asparagus Feast
- Panel Discussion: The Intersection of German and U.S. Legal System
- Porsche: Embracing Change
- Bundestagwahl 2017 - German Election Watch
- "From Martin Luther to Martin Luther King, Jr."
- FC Bayern Munich
- TEASE Artists Tour >
- Germany in North Carolina
- Partners and Sponsors
- Contact Us