Charlotte, December 14, 2019—The N.C. Zeitgeist Foundation hosted a German-themed Christmas party at Mickey & Mooch at Arboretum. More than eighty guests, including 16 different nationalities, attended the event. The Christmas decoration, held in a black, red and gold color scheme, and several posters were kindly provided by the German Embassy. The event included a three-course dinner and musical entertainment by master-saxophonist Bobby Ryder who as an old crooner played songs from the sixties and seventies.
- About Us
- The N.C. German Community
News and Events
- German Bundestag and Transatlantic Relations: Peter Beyer
- German Honorary Consul for NC, Klaus Becker, Keynote Speaker at Columbia World Affairs Council Luncheon, September 6th
- The Equestrian World Comes To Tryon, N.C.!
- Annual White Asparagus Feast
- Panel Discussion: The Intersection of German and U.S. Legal System
- Porsche: Embracing Change
- Bundestagwahl 2017 - German Election Watch
- "From Martin Luther to Martin Luther King, Jr."
- FC Bayern Munich
- TEASE Artists Tour >
- Germany in North Carolina
- Partners and Sponsors
- Contact Us